Tuesday, June 23, 2009

Slow down

After my monster run yesterday my legs were sore and I had no issue with taking a day off. Now, here I am on my off day feeling like all I want to do is get out there. Luckily, my husband has been called back into work. He works midnight shifts through a temp agency. This helps us avoid having to pay for daycare for our four kids. What it means though is I have absolutely no time to myself, other than my lunch hour at work. Well today at noon it was 28C, 38C with the humidex factor. Not really good for running I'd say. When am I supposed to fit this stuff in? I have my sister-in-law coming over one day this week and once next week to watch the kids while I go run but I don't feel right asking for more than that. I'm worried that I'm going to have to stop before I've even begun.

No comments:

Post a Comment